Vital Nature and Maya Tours, Ltd
Daily Sanitizing for the Protection of Our Guests
Our company is prepared to provide you, our guests, with almost any tour you wish on the mainland of Belize, especially in the central and northern part of the country. Whether you are in Belize for a day or two, for an extended time of a week or more, or if you live here and want a first class tour, we believe we can provide you with the best tour available at the most reasonable price. We plan and book each tour individually, and have options and flexibility to fit with your plans. We can handle as few as two people, or as many as you want to bring! We love having children on our tours. Many people staying on Ambergris Caye take the water taxi over to take advantage of the unique attractions on the mainland. Here are some features of our tours:
- We pick you up at the location of your choice, most tours start from Belize City.
- Pick up locations are usually from a hotel, guest house, or the water taxi terminal.
- We can pick you up from the Municipal Airport.
- Tours are for a minimum of 2 people.
- Prices include transportation, entrance fees, tour guide fees, soft drinks, water, rum punch, and lunch.
- These are not pre-planned group tours that you join, tours are individually booked and provided.
- The usual time for pick-up is at 8:00 a.m. If coming from the cayes take the first water taxi over.
- Because it’s a personal tour, you can often add another attraction the day of the tour.
- The tours are usually about a total of 8 hours.
- We prefer US cash, Belize dollars, and we will take travelers checks. ATM machines are found at banks in Belize.
Here are the prices per person for single attraction and combination tours. If you have more than 5 people there is a reduction in cost.
From Belize City:
US dollars - Per Person - Minimum 2 People
Crystal Cave $75 (Whole Day $100)
Altun Ha $65
Cave tubing $75
Prices for combination tours:
Cave tubing and zipline $100
Cave tubing and Altun Ha $100
Cave tubing and Xunantunich $100
Cave tubing and The Belize Zoo $90
Cave tubing, zipline, and Belize Zoo $135
US dollars - Per Person - Minimum 2 people
Crystal Cave $140
Altun Ha $75
Cave tubing $110
If coming from the cayes (San Pedro or Caye Caulker)
We happily provide tours for people staying on the cayes. The tour prices are the same as from Belize City, where you will picked up. We prefer that you take the San Pedro Express Water Taxi. Our current experience tells us that it is best that you just buy a one way ticket. It’s $10 US from Caye Caulker and $15 US from San Pedro, one way. There is no discount for round trip, and sometimes people with round trip tickets are made to wait while others board the boat.
Some people prefer to fly to the Municipal Airport, where we can also pick you up. Just call and tell me which flight and airline (Tropic Air or Maya Island Air) you will be taking, 602-8975.
If you have special needs or want to make special arrangements, like being picked up at the International Airport, do a tour and be dropped off in San Ignacio, we can do this, and I will be happy to call you to discuss this and the cost, or other needs.
Note: there is a good bit of travel when going from Belize City to Xunantunich, which is almost to the Guatemalan border.